Competitive tryout registration is now OPEN for the 21/22 season. Tryouts can be schedule on an individual basis. Please call RMSA office for information. As always tryouts are free of charge.
Tryouts for the 21/22 season will be held the week of Memorial Day.
Tryout registration register here
Please call: 303-617-5858
Youth ages 7 to 15 years old
The RMSA Recreational Soccer Program is for kids looking for a healthy non-competitive sports activity. Coaches are volunteers and are supported and trained by the RMSA academy. It’s about having fun and making great friends for life!
- Open to girls and boys, ages 7-15 years old(birth yrs 2006-2013)
- Practice begins the 1st week of March 2021
- First game, March 20th 2021
- Recreational league, no experience necessary!
- 1-2 practices a week and 1 game a week.
- Teams are formed based on birth year.
Kids Ages 3-6 years old
This program is designed for kids to have lots of fun and fall in love with the game of soccer while learning how to play.
The Cougar Cubs Program is designed to help children with the development of motor skills, teamwork, and the development of social skills. Players practice on Saturday mornings followed by a game.
The first game of the season will be at Aurora Sports Park March 20th 2021.